EXHIBIT TERMS & CONDITIONS
It is imperative that artists review The Gallery's Exhibit terms below before submitting their artist information and exhibit payment.
Important Artist Information:
• To secure your participation in the exhibit, artists must complete the registration form and pay the hanging fee in full before the provided deadline.
• The Gallery is responsible for the hanging of all art, excluding installations. Artists are responsible for preparing art for hanging before delivery.
• The exhibit will include an Opening Reception on the designated date provided by The Gallery.
Fees & Sells:
• Hanging Fee: $70 | Non-refundable | Required by deadline provided.
Cash, Venmo, & CashApp ($/@) wearesacramento
• Artists will obtain 100% of profits from art and prints. Payments will be sent directly from the consumer to the artist.
• Exhibits at The Gallery will be accessible to the public for approximately 25 days during The Gallery’s business hours. Wednesday - Saturday from 1:00-5:00 pm. Viewing hours are subject to change.
• Artists may showcase three pieces of art, with no size requirements.
• It is crucial that all canvases and frames are prepared for wire hanging before delivering art to The Gallery.
• Installations must be securely assembled and stable. They should withstand the exhibit's duration and pose no risk to viewers or The Gallery.
• Artists should be mindful of the space allocated for their installation and ensure it aligns with the applicable specifications.
• Specify any special lighting or electrical requirements for the installation, if applicable.
• Prints are welcome and will be available for purchase during the exhibit.
• Artists are allocated a 5x5 space to display their prints and must provide their setup.
Artist Images for Exhibit Tags:
• Faces must be visible and should not include other people.
• Images must be clear. Images that are blurry or pixelated will be rejected.
• Artists who do not send an image meeting the above guidelines, will be notified. If artists do not send a replacement image by the print deadline, The Gallery is granted permission to use one of their choice.
• News and updates regarding the Exhibit and Opening Reception will be provided via Instagram DM.
• Artists should effectively communicate any accommodations needed for their art in a timely and efficient manner.